Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Homework 15

I have completed the health bar and it’s animation. I am working to implement it into our final game. I have also downloaded the ambient bird and cricket sounds. More weapons that our character will be able to choose from in the game have also been downloaded. I have not yet completed the animations for the breaking doors/windows and the attack animation. The attack animation has been difficult in trying to manipulate the player’s armature, particularly given the character was downloaded from BlendSwap and designed by someone else who’s already implemented animations associated with the object. The health packs and food packs have been developed.

The components that I am responsible for in the game based on our established schedule are also discussed in the updated Game Notebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment